Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Love of Hexagons

My love of Hexagons continues with the start of another Hexagon quilt. This time I am making the lovely quilt from the New Brigitte Giblin Book "Feather the Nest" Vintage inspired quilts.
This is the quilt I am attempting to complete

My progress so far, love the way the hexagons interchange with each other.

With a little help from this wonderful machine I have got all my hexagons cut out in next to no time, normally it would take me aday to cut out hexagons but these only took me 30 mins to cut the whole lot.
This is such a time saving device. I absolutely am in love with this Die Cutter. Would highly recommend this to anyone wanting to save time on cutting out tiny little hexagons. I also have die cutter templates for leaves and circles. Watch this space as I experiment more with new ideas using this wonderful tool.

Until Next time, I am off to stitch some mory Hexagons!

Shell  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment