Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tilda Quilt & Cushion

Its been a very Windy, stormy day here in Perth, with thunderstorms, hail & heavy rain. Perfect weather for going into my sewing space and finishing off a few projects on the go. I guess we all got quiet a few of them!

First I have been putting together a quilt made entirely from Tilda Fabric. I am half way through putting the rows on, so hope to have this complete by the end of the day.


 
I have loved working with these fabrics, so pretty and fresh looking.
With the leftover fabrics I have run up a cushion with hexagons done on the machine
 
                                            These are pieced hexagons and pieced in rows.

 
You can find the pattern for these machine hexagons here Lovely Little Handmades
 
I have also been doing another little project inspired from another blog.
 


This is a very cute little project to do and I am currently hand quilting around the centre and then around the Dresden. You can find the pattern for this here Nanna Company Free Patter.

I am back to full time work as off tomorrow :( but I will still find time to finish all my UFO's I have on the go  as I am going to need the therapy in the evenings and weekends of stitching time.

                                          Until next time

                                                   Shell



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment